Dear architects and planners,
We have created the following informative page for those of you who are considering using ScreenLine® integrated blinds as shading solutions for proposed buildings.
Here you find arguments why ScreenLine® should be the most suitable shading solution for your project. Also here we prepared here information for the design and implementation of motorized blinds, reference projects and other useful information.
If you don´t find required information here, do not hesitate to contact our profesional team.
We are at your full disposal.
technical support in designing appropriate type of shading for low-energy and passive buildings
drawings and technical details in dwg
consultation regarding the construction readiness
presentation of new products and technologies
Why chose ScreenLine ScreenLine® integrated blinds?
- prestigious product with a history since 1992
- timeless design and architectural purity
- a sophisticated system of solar gain management for buildings
- can be integrated in double or triple glazed unit
- do not impair the tightness of the insulating glass
- is completely maintenance-free, dust-free
- without the possibility of damage
- free from any operating costs
- effectively protects against the sun
- can fully replace external blinds
- suitable for both fixed and opening positions
- option of manual and motor control
- warm edge spacer bar 20 mm, 22 mm, respectively 29 mm as standard
- long lifespan
ScreenLine® blinds are the perfect solution for active shading, especially for:
- children's rooms, conservatories, kitchens, bathrooms
- sliding and bi-folding doors
- school facilities
- new or historically protected buildings
- low-energy and passive houses
- clean rooms
ScreenLine® blinds are suitable for:
- allergic people
- families with children
- families with pets